Matanuska Glacier Winter Tours
Departures: 11 a.m. & 2 p.m
Cost: $100 per person
*Alaska Residents See below for special pricing options.
Included: All fees & equipment
Duration: 1.5 to 2 hours (depending on conditions)
Description: Join one of our Alaska glacier tours on a once-in-a-lifetime excursion from the lodge out to the terminus of the Matanuska Glacier. Guides will narrate the tour, share their knowledge and are more than happy to stop for photos along the way.
All levels of ability are welcome and accommodated, including those unable to walk.
Call Now 907-745-2534
Alaska Resident Pricing:
*Alaska Residents of at least one year are eligible for a special rate (call for pricing). You may sponsor out-of-state guests that are second-degree of kindred as long as the resident is present and participating in the tour. Please see below for the definitions of an Alaska Resident, second-degree of kindred, and a nonresident according to Alaska Statutes (AS) 16.05.415.
An Alaska Resident is...
- a person (including an alien) who is physically present in Alaska with the intent to remain indefinitely and make a home here, has maintained that person's domicile in Alaska for the 12 consecutive months immediately preceding the application for a license, and is not claiming residency or obtaining benefits under a claim of residency in another state, territory, or country; OR
- a member of the military service or U.S. Coast Guard who has been stationed in Alaska for the 12 consecutive months immediately preceding the application for a license; OR
- a dependent of a resident member of the military service or U.S. Coast Guard who has lived in Alaska for the 12 consecutive months immediately preceding the application for a license.
Second-degree of kindred:
Father, mother, brother, sister, son, daughter, spouse, grandparent, grandchild, brother/sister-in-law, son/daughter-in-law, father/mother-in-law, stepfather, stepmother, stepsister, stepbrother, stepson, or stepdaughter.
🛑 IF YOU ARE NONE OF THESE THINGS TO THE ALASKA RESIDENT, THE SPECIAL RATE DOES NOT APPLY FOR YOU
- is anyone who is not a resident of Alaska, but is a U.S. citizen.
A nonresident alien...
- is a citizen of a foreign country who is not a resident of the United States.